On August 2, 2022, as the newly appointed officials of the Department of Social Welfare and Development (DSWD) were sworn into office, Secretary Erwin T. Tulfo left them a touching and motivating message – “Iisa lang ang mission natin, and that is to help.”
Thirty-eight new officials were appointed as undersecretaries, assistant secretaries, and executive directors of the Department during a ceremony conducted by Secretary Tulfo at the DSWD-Central Office.
The Secretary made it clear that these new officials will be working alongside him to help those less fortunate, including the poor, vulnerable, and disabled. “We have been entrusted by the government and the people to take care of those who cannot fend for themselves,” he said in conclusion.
DSWD Undersecretaries Officials
The new DSWD Undersecretaries are the following:
- Usec. Jerico Francis Limjoco Javier
- Usec. Maria Salome Perez Navarro
- Usec. Marco Magala Bautista
- Usec. Denise Florence Bernos Bragas
- Usec. Vilma Batuhan Cabrera
- Usec. Charles Frederick Torralba Co
- Usec. Antonio Cid Crisanto Jr.
- Usec. Eduardo Mabasa Punay
- Usec. Rowena Niña Obron Taduran
- Usec. Alan Autencio Tanjusay
DSWD Assistant Secretaries Officials
Likewise, the following are the new assistant secretaries of the Department:
- Asec. Arnel Buison Garcia
- Asec. Ma. Evelyn Bihag Macapobre
- Asec. Marites Mortel Maristela
- Asec. Irene Bungao Dumlao
- Asec. Elaine Falo Fallarcuna
- Asec. Romel Makalintal Lopez
- Asec. Florentino Yee Loyola Jr.
- Asec. Gary Roxas Politico
- Asec. Ivy Grace Sali Rivera
- Asec. Diana Rose Santiago – Cajipe
- Asec. Janus Guerrero Siddayao
DSWD Field Office Directors Officials
Meanwhile, the newly inducted directors of the different DSWD field offices, bureaus, units, and services of the DSWD are:
- Director Justin Caesar Anthony Duran Batocabe,
- Director Wayne Dela Cruz Belizar,
- Director Maricel Cruz Deloria,
- Director Megan Therese Yamut Manahan,
- Director Ma. Ana Tuya Nuguid,
- Director Monina Josefina Ho Romualdez,
- Director Marlouie Segun Sulima,
- Director Karina Antonette Agcaoili Agudo,
- Director Andrew Joligon Ambubuyog,
- Director Gemma Borja Gabuya,
- Director Mona-Liza Orejola Visorde,
- Director Christian Joseph Magno Regunay,
- Director Rolando Domingo Villacorta,
- Director Baldr Hernandez Bringas, and
- Director Michael Dumalo Hilario
DSWD Executive Directors Officials
Two Executive Directors were also appointed namely
- Director Janela Marie Vitug Estrada
- Director Angelo Milan Tapales
The officials mentioned above, according to the Secretary, are being summoned for a mission. They are expected to treat everyone right–particularly the vulnerable and poor sectors. Additionally, they should strive to bring about change and make a difference in the lives of every Filipino.
Below is the post on FB regarding this event:
Video: FB Live Video Oathtaking Ceremony of New DSWD Directors
Check out this video of the oathtaking ceremony of our new directors: Secretary Erwin Tulfo Leads Oath-Taking Ceremony of New DSWD officials As the new officials of the Department of Social Welfare and Development (DSWD) were sworn into office, Secretary Erwin T. Tulfo left them a touching and motivating message – “Iisa lang ang mission natin, and that is to help.”
The new DSWD officials were sworn into office by Secretary Erwin Tulfo with the message that they have one mission which is to help those who cannot fend for themselves.
The new officials include undersecretaries, assistant secretaries, and executive directors of the Department. They will be working alongside the Secretary to take care of the poor, vulnerable, and disabled. With this, the Department is expected to bring change and make a difference in the lives of every Filipino.
We hope that with the newly appointed officers, the Department will be able to achieve its goals and provide better service to the Filipino people. After all, we want to provide a better meaning of DSWD to Filipinos.